Many thanks to all of you who answered our survey! Your responses were very helpful and informative.
We are providing you the survey results in this blog, so you can see what areas were of the most interest.
But first, we are pleased to announce the five winners of the Being Authentic Learning Program today! This program includes an article detailing the seven building blocks of authenticity, with an audio conversation with Lata and I drilling down deeper into the disciplines and practices of authenticity and some terrific Participant Guide exercises, and applications to help build authenticity into your life.
So, drum roll please……..here are the winners!
Lisa Brown, Aaron Lembcke, Amber Tippet,
Cathy Winand, and Pam Holt
We will contact you on how to download
the Being Authentic Learning Program.
If you were not a winner and would like to still have this program, there is a link to details below. We are still offering this at a deep discount, $24.95 for one more week. Click here to find out more.
Upping Our Game On Facebook
Starting June 15th, we will be increasing our activity on Facebook.
- We will still post our blog posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and invite input and comments from you
- We will repost older blogs that Facebook Fans may not have seen on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- We also will often post at least once a day, mid-day on Monday through Saturday on an interesting fun topic or image we think you might enjoy.
- Then Sundays will be Survey Sunday on Facebook, where we will post a survey to create an opportunity to hear from you.
- Our transform-university.com timeline is set up where you can share things on our timeline also, so jump in and lets make this a fun interaction on Facebook!
If you enjoy what we are doing on Facebook, then Like, Comment, and Share the posts on your own timeline. This makes a huge difference in us getting the word out.
You can always share our posts that you receive by email by clicking on the Facebook Icon in the email and then sharing it to your Facebook timeline.
Thanks for your input! It will help us tailor what we are doing to serve you better.